There is increasing focus on the use of data to optimise business performance and to determine pricing, reserving, and propensity to purchase. There is also a greater focus on risk management, stress testing, and other techniques which actuaries employ. Moreover, regulatory changes in the Asian markets have made insurance products and pricing more competitive. What will be the key considerations and current challenges be, as the insurance industry continues to evolve and restructure?
Z&Z Consulting offers a wide range of actuarial services – our core consultancy strength—from broad conceptualisation to strengthening technical proficiency. We work closely with our clients to devise creative solutions that are aligned with business positions. We help insurers tailor strategies that can create a competitive advantage in the ongoing restructuring of the insurance industry. Our foremost objective is to help you better understand and prepare for contingent circumstances.
Z&Z Consulting offers a wide range of Actuarial services including, but not limited to:
- Regulatory framework implementation
- Modelling development, review and enhancement in Prophet and Excel
- Actuarial reporting (US GAAP, IFRS Phase II, MCEV, EEV, RBC and Solvency II)
- Pricing and product development support
- Reinsurance support and contract restructuring